Focused on well-being and psychological transformation.
These groups maintain the drama therapy format, so they are completely confidential and focused on wellness and psychological transformation. For these reasons, it is NOT possible to share a group with a friend, partner or family member, unless that is the theme of the group.
Suitable for those who want to:
- Put into practice learning developed in individual sessions
- Improve social skills and interpersonal relationships
- Develop a sense of acceptance
- Explore in a group setting a particular theme or trauma
- Reach out for a first introduction to drama therapy
Cost $50 / session
Number of weeks vary according to themes. The total amount must be paid at registration.